domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

Facebook, friends&fashion!


Hi dears Bloggers!

Today I’m goin’ to talk about my favorite website!
FACEBOOK, Everybody knows about Facebook and has a profile there. This website is famous ‘cause is the biggest and the most important social network around the world.
I love Facebook! Because it has been part of my life for a few years.
Everyday I log-in in Facebook, and I spend the most of my time there ‘cause I think is an easy and fast way to communicate with all my friends, classmates and my friends that live abroad. Beside, I Can see pictures of them and know what they do daily.
But the thing I like the most is that I can see and share a lot of pictures and stuff about fashion in the whole world. I learn many things of my fashionist friends and they use to invite me to a differents events during the year and a long the country.

I’ll write you soon!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Poli! Nice to read you! You are right, everybody knows about facebook and yes, i have a acount that check everyday. I know you love fashion and spend a lot of your time seeing pictures, see you tomorrow!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Paula, like Yanko and you I use facebook everyday spending a lot of time. Nice pics of fashion, it´s an interesting topic even though I don´t know anything about it hahaha, see you :)

    ResponderEliminar