jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

My favorite book: Ps: I love you

 

Hi dear bloggers!

Today I’m goin' to talk about my favorite book and I can recommend them.

My favorite book it was written by an Irish woman called Cecelia Ahern. The tittle of the book is PS: I love you. I read it four years ago in the summer.

After I watched the movie I found the book and I loved it! And I wanted to read the story.

This book is about to the lovers, Holly and Gerry. They loved them so much and their history was perfect, Holly didn’t know what she would do without him, they were soulmates. But one day Gerry dies, and he leaved a list for Holly to survive without him. Her heart was destroyed, but with Gerry’s list she tried to recover of his death and be okay. She tries to find the happiness.

 I recommend this book very much ‘cause is a very beautiful story about real love, family, friends and overcoming and I love it and I’ll want you read it!



















3 comentarios:

  1. Poli, the story sounds very interesting and exiting! can you lend me your book someday? I would like to read it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I saw the movie and I found it very sad and melancholy but at the same time very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It seems that it is a book of those who put your soul, mind and heart in a state of pure bliss.

    Thanks

    ResponderEliminar