jueves, 14 de noviembre de 2013

Bullyng

Dear bloggersToday I going to talk about a very important kind at this time that hasn't gone unnoticed , the bullyng . The bullyng is any form of psychological abuse , verbal or physical school produced not only in schools but also by any person toward another repeatedly over a set time. While bullying has always been presented in society today is on everyone's lips since this harassment and not just classroom but also is done through social networks, most humiliating situation that this harassment as more people have a say , abuse or just be part of this abuse.Anyway, the bullyn becomes more involved in the school years, as most of the perpetrators are often school input in the process of adolescence. The bullyng is a kind of emotional violence , which often ends with deep depressions possibly victims that can lead to suicide if not treated early .

From my experience , I've never lived bullyng as a victim , but as stalker , not directly but yes I supported the cause. This happened several years ago , when I was in a first grade of school. I had a classmate like wasn't female and liked the men games , never fit into a course of women as was my school and she was nasty . One day she broken my uniform , I get angry a lot and I told my friends that They began to humiliate her , they said: you're a man! You can't be in a school of women because you are a man ! , And chasing around school yelling the same. Finally , my classmate left school after so many humiliations .Now that I'm older and I think it was stupid to have participated in this bullyng , thank God this child is now well and we weren't caused her  psychological harm , but emotional .I think sometimes we don't realize the damage we do to be selfish , but we must always keep in mind that situations like this can cause a lot of damage and sometimes even end the life of an innocent person who just wanted to fit into society.

1 comentario:

  1. Paula

    WC: 362. Too many, don’t you think? Your writing is interesting though not very organized, not very clear.

    Please, pay attention to the following obs:


    BullyIng

    Today I AM going to talk about a very important (kind??) at,

    (the) BullyIng (The) BullyIng is

    … and not just IN THE classroom but also is done through social networks,

    …the BullyIng (becomes more involved) in (the) school years,

    One day she (broken) my uniform , I gOt angry a lot and I told my friends

    …and we DIDN’T (weren't) caused her psychological harm , but emotional .I think
    Cheers,

    JC

    ResponderEliminar