martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

The Last post!

Hi dear classmates bloggers!

This is the last post of the semester and i will want to talk about of my experience with this class, English IV . Never before i had a blog and less in another language i think to have a blog you need so many free time for always write and have updated, but although i that i don’t have many time i really like have one because is a way to tell what you want  quickly and entertaining, also as we have to write in another language, we learn this idiom unconsciously and learn to be stated in english. 
I think this semester, we saw in this class extremely important issues that make us have an opinion that we can show on this blog as bullying and our opinion and recommendation on Santiago de Chile.
Moreover, this semester the teacher taught us things that we will forever serve as disease and health, and money acomodattion serving us a lot when we leave the country and so we can communicate easily to find a good place to have money, etc. 

I think this semester were very fortunate, as the teacher who guided us in this class is very entertaining. Throughout the semester, we saw very releantes issues and the teacher apart from generating an opinion on us, to fun activities in relation to the issues, we showed interesting videos and especially us to discuss these issues with our peers, which helps a lot to improve your English and your communication in another language and also we laughed a lot in class and we spent a icreible!.

This is the last English of my career and although I was not very well in this class, I loved it and I do not regret having taken it, I think I'll miss these classes.
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario