jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

Happy life!


 


Hello dear classmates bloggers!

I hope you are fine! Today I am going to talk about the photo that really like. This, has taken the last year in a friends sushi lunch in the Carla's house. This day my friends and me wanted to gather because we hadn't seeing for a long time and we missed us. In this photo appears all my friends, Carlita, Vale, Ro, Cami, Javi, Car, Dani, Mane and Emilia in the belly of her momy Cami and me. The most of them I am know them for over fifteen years and almost always have been friends the good friends. I shared with them my whole school life and even now that we left the school try we keep seeing and sharing every moment we can. I remember this day we spent amazing, we laugh so much, we were so happy and we take many photos, beautiful and crazy photos.Among all photos that we take, that is my favorite because I appear with all my friends, my best friends. This is the most beautiful we have together, and also shows how happy they are and how much fun we had when we are together.
I love my friends!
 
Bye dear!

2 comentarios:

  1. it's a beauty pic...i thing you should try to take the same pic for the rest of your life..so you can see the changes in time...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello paula! I think when you are with your friends is never a waste of time. You always laugh, remember funny moments and sometimes eat very innovative foods (I mean when you are the chef! jaja) I hope to see my friends in Santiago soon..

    ResponderEliminar