jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

Milán, my favorite place!


Hello dear classmates bloggers!

Today I’m going to talk about the place of my dreams. Like I talked in other post i love fashion, the clothes and be in it. Is for that, I’ll like know Milan in Italia. This country Milan is considered as one fashion capitals in the world with London, New York and Paris. In Milan exist many of the most famous Italian fashion brands, like that Prada, Armani, Versace, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci. This brands are so important in the Hollywood world, in fashion world and the red carpets, and when I would  have a fashion brand I will love it would be very important like that.

Also this place hosts the Milan Fashion Week twice a year, one of the most important events in the international fashion system. I would love be in this successful place when this happens for know new looks and the most important fashion designers and new forms of design.

Besides that, Milan is very important in Architecture, in this place is exist so much old buildings that remain in good condition.

I would love travel to this country for these two reasons, this country can give me a lot architectural culture and many knowledge about topics that interest me, also is a very beautiful country for go and have fun!

2 comentarios:

  1. Poli! If our plan com true, together we will know that city and more! and obviously with Yose too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I passed through Milan on a trip from France to Venice. It looked like a very "grand" city

    ResponderEliminar