jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Lady gaga!






Hello dears bloggers!
Today I would to talk about the best concert I have been in my life! Always I love the music above all pop and electronic music, it is so amazing and entertaining; I like singers and groups that make this type of music.
I love go to the concerts ’cause is an experience that never forget above all adrenaline running through your body when you're there. The last year arrived in Chile the princess of Pop, Lady Gaga, I can’t miss her concert cos I enough so much her music. Is for this that November 20th I went to Lady Gaga’s concert, the best concert of my life. Was in the National stadium and I went with my sisters Gabi, Amanda and Florencia and I met with my friend Yanko and his cousin. We went to Gallery but we found a good sits just in front of the stage, we could see everything so that nothing will hinder us.
The concert was amazing, the performance and the scenery were so incredible there was a big castle and black horses, and the dancers did a spectacular job and their clothes were fantastic! And above Lady gaga that did a supermega concert! I have never felt so good and fun like this day!
I leave a video of this concert!
Enough this, bye!
 


 

2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks poli! i'd have died in the waiting line. was a miracle found u. we really had fun!

    ResponderEliminar