martes, 16 de abril de 2013

My ambition


Hello dears bloggers!
This week i would like to talk about the most important ambition in my life. Since i was a little girl i always loved the fashion, the clothes and be in to it.I have always watch tv programs of the fashion and this inspired me in this dream.
 I have always wanted be an important fashion designer, create and designe my own clothes collection and be very famous in the fashion world and the big red carpets.
My dream always have been to study fashion design. When I left school i couldn't make my dream come true because this carrera doesn´t exist in tradicional universities and my parents didn't let me.
But when i finish my carrera in Chile i'll go to an Italian university to study my dream carrera!  Milan, Italia, is the birthplace of fashion, in this country there are the best and the most famous designers and designes in the world.
Is because of this that i want to go from here 'cause i know i will learn the best of the best!
After finish my study  i will come back to Chile and i will open my own clothes shop with my own designes created for today's woman thats want to feel beautiful and in fashion. This is my ambition!
 Talk soon!

3 comentarios:

  1. I have a friend that had the same problem. She had to study engineering because their parent didn't let her. Fortunately they gave up and let her. Now she is studying costume design, but here in Chile, I hope she could emerge anyway. Good luck with your ambition :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Heloooooooooooo! I know how much you love fashion. I hope you can travel to Milan to study fashion design very soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That's a great ambition Paula. Italy is a great country and the people are very stylish dressers (the food is also really good!!).

    ResponderEliminar