miércoles, 26 de junio de 2013

The worker

Hello dear bloggers!
Today I'd like to talk about what I have always wanted to be. Since I was a little girl I loved music so much that I knew and loved many songs, I sing and dance too.Me and my cousins used to prepare shows for our family, and we sang and danced. I always wanted to dedicate myself to music, to be a singer or dancer and be very famous. So much so that during my life I have been in dance schools and singing lessons. Also at school always involved in activities where they can deal with these skills could.
When I got older I started to like other art, theater and costume design. With my friends acted in school and we participated in competitions, we went very well and we were doing a great job!
When I left school, I had to decide to study. How I loved the costume design, but I wanted to study in Chile, this race only exists in private universities so my father would not let me, I had to go to a traditional.
I thought about entering the theater, but now it is very difficult to have a life with good income with runs well. I had no idea what could study, and my parents advised me that since I was good at math and chose Crafts architecture, it was an entertaining race and moved! And here I am today, studying this wonderful career, but my passion is not really like me! But still when I graduated I will study some of the things that as a child I wanted to be when he grows up!

See you!

1 comentario:

  1. You should share your dancing performance videos on Facebook! jajaja You only share the singing ones.

    ResponderEliminar