miércoles, 26 de junio de 2013

My favorite celebrity

Hello dear bloggers!
Today I'd like to talk about my favorite celebrity and I'd love to meet him one day.
There are many famous people I'd like to meet and talk with them about their life experiences, but now I would love to meet with this artist because his music and lyrics fascinate me. That artist is an American singer of R & B and Pop, his name is Ne-yo.
I would love to meet him and talk about his life, he had a difficult childhood and slowly was standing up and fighting for what he wanted in his life. I think we have many things in our life stories together and value his spiritual strength. Also ask him how he wrote so many beautiful lyrics and songs, and inspired to write and compose.
I think it would be fun he could teach me all he know so we can sing together, doing a duet in one of his songs. I guess it would be a great teacher of R & B, I love to sing this style and dance as well as he does in his videos.
Ne-yo can be a famous either, but it is an inspiration to work hard and go forward in the face of adversity, is a great artist and especially a beautiful man!
201 cent.

1 comentario:

  1. He should be your new singing teacher! haha You would learn to fast

    ResponderEliminar