jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

Prada Transformer- OMA


Hi dears bloggers!

Today I'm going to talk about a building I really like. I think this is a very wonderfull building, and this is an interesting topic for person that really love all arts.

The last year i was in taller and the teacher spoke to me about the Prada’s Tansformer of OMA, this building it's  looked like my project, and he recommended to me to use like concerning. This day was the first time that I heard about it and then I was begun to study this building. I searched in internet information about this and I found topics really wonderful and I think is a very entertaining project for persons that love all arts like me!

This building born from simple forms, nothing complex surfaces, glossy materials and complex structural diagrams, only simple forms a circle, a cross, a rectangle and a hexagon and some fabric and a pair of cranes. Those forms create an interesting space for different uses while it is rotated by cranes. The use depends on the form that is in the ground like the hexagon shaped floor it used like fashion exhibition, the circle shaped floor it used like special events, the cross shaped floor it used like art exhibition and the rectangle shaped floor it used like cinema.

The people visits this building for search entertained by different things and to admire this amazing monster that lands on earth.
I hope you liked it!

 

 

1 comentario: