jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

Do schools kill creativity?


Hi dear bloggers!
Today I'm going to talk about the video that i saw in english class. It name is Do schools kill creativity? By  Ken Robinson. He talked about the creativity in the education, The creativity and imagination are very importants kinds in the social development of the population. I’m totally agree with him because the school teaches us to be perfect, that mistakes are the worst of the life and you can‘t go wrong. But I think that the life exists for to err, to risk; Try new things we don’t know, don’t be afraid to make mistakes, to fail, because life experiences are formed through mistakes and how we act to get back up and move forward
I always think that to be the best in the world its not need be the most applied or the smartest, but it must have imagination and creativity to be different in this world. What is different flame always attracts attention and more!
I feel very identified with the words of him, cos I exacted my always be the best, study hars. In the school, colded me for not being quiet or still. But I neves liked being so, I think life is much more to be the best at everything, have to worry about enjoying it!.
 

3 comentarios:

  1. i totally agree with you, smartest poeple doesn't matter anymore, only creative people really shine

    ResponderEliminar
  2. agree... in fact i have always thought that an intelligent person it's a creative being ...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you poli. You are still restless! haha

    ResponderEliminar