jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

The last post!


Hi dear classmates bloggers!

This is the last post of the semester and i’ll want to talk about of my experience with this blog. Never i had a blog and less in another language i think to have a blog you need so many free time for always write and have updated, but although ithat i don’t have many time i really like have one because is a way to tell what you want  quickly and entertaining, also as we have to write in another language, we lear this idiom unconsciously and learn to be stated in english.

My favourite post in my blog was about my ambition(http://paulasalvoaingles.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-ambition.html) because I really like to share my passions and my ambitions and can to show to what i’m good!

From everything I’ve written in my blog, there isn’t some post that i didn’t like, i think they’re all interesting and entertaining topics to share with bloggers.

I think the most attractive blog Yanko’s blog because always he has a cool and so funny stories for share with the people and i also believe that Simon´s blogs is so interesting, because he is from another country and always tell us diferents and new things, that help us learn about his culture!

 

See you next semester

Bye!

1 comentario:

  1. I'm please to know you enjoy my blog :) thanks poli and I agree with you Simon has funny and interesting histories to share being from another country.

    ResponderEliminar